Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fast (healthy) food ;)


Sunny days!! I love them <3 it's still cold but everything is better when the sun shines :) 

Today after work we are going to Ikea to pick up some things I need at home. 

By the way, I have been trying to upload some videos but with no success. If you have some tricks please let me know :)

I wish you all a fantastic day and if you still don't know what to make for dinner and want to eat something tasty and healthy I recommend this easy and delicious salad recipe. 

You need:
Spinach, cous cous, cucumber, beans, avocado, salmon cut in thin slices and some soy sauce. 
Easy, fast, healthy and it tastes delicious!



Yesterday's outfit:

Mittens from Ugg
Bag from Prada
Shoes and fake fur jacket from Zara
Skinny jeans in faded black from HM



XOXO
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment