Saturday, April 2, 2016

The popsicle of the year?

Hi again everyone!

Some weeks ago Camilla and Caroline launched their latest product,
this popsicle who goes by the name of "Frost" and I believe it will be the hit of the season, anyway for us girls.
It has everything you can ask for: good taste, no sugar, few calories, it's trendy and at a good price.
If you haven't tried it yet, you just have to go and try one. 
I have just tried Forest Fruit by Camilla Pihl because Caroline's was sold out :(


This is what I will be cooling down with this summer.







I wonder if they will be launching something with chia anytime soon. I would totally consume it in a daily basis :)

Good luck with "Frost" Camilla and Caroline!!

I'll be here enjoying my popsicle while I wait for summer.
Is it here yet?


XOXO

B.


Snapchat: Barbaraoslo
Instagram: Barbara_oslo


No comments:

Post a Comment