Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Love Food

I am always trying to eat healthy and I am always trying new things, new flavors, new places.
Food is some of the things I love the most in the world.
I know I have told you before, but I am really lucky because my boyfriend loves to cook and does it really well too.
Here is one of the healthy salads we ate some days ago :)
Easy and fast to make:

Salad, avocado, cherry tomatos, asparagus, cheese, pomegranate and chicken.






I don't usually buy take away food, but sometimes I go to this place in Grünerløkka called East Kitchen. 
Totally recommended!






I discovered dim sum in Tenerife, so yummy!







And I am also a fan of dessert :)
Macarons are just so delicious





 I know that the summer is coming and that means bikini season, 
but to stop eating is not a solution.
Enjoy life, enjoy eating but everything in moderation.

Now that the days are warmer and the sun comes visiting, go for a walk or a run.
Leave the car at home and use your bicycle, or just walk.
I assure you that you will discover new places and see things different than when you drive ;)

Have a nice evening :)

XOXO

B.



Snapchat: Barbaraoslo
Instagram: Barbara_oslo

No comments:

Post a Comment