Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wednesday Blues

I haven't been in the best mood lately, 
there is a lot in my mind and a lot that worries me and sometimes doesn't help to hear that is going to be OK, but even when you are deep down, you have to do something to get up again. Sometimes takes a lot of time an effort and even the smallest and easiest things feels  thousand times harder to do, but you just have to keep fighting and I know that, I can't just give up, even when sometimes it feels like it.

So yesterday I pulled myself out of bed and went for a run, the day was beautiful, the sun was shining, the snow is melting and I could hear the birds singing again... and you know what? that helped. For a moment I kind of saw the light again and I felt blessed. I thought that things could be worse. 
It is hard for me to open myself and share, but this time I did it, it took me a while, but I did it and I realized that I am not alone this time <3

-----

Focus in something that can actually help you feel better, go for a run or a walk, train at home, sit down in a park and look at life, turn the radio on and keep away the silence for a moment. Sometimes you just need to get your thoughts away from your problems.


#nofilter #nomakeupselfie





After a training session make yourself a pick-me-up smoothie:

coconut milk, banana, frozen strawberries topped with Chia seeds and almonds.



And take one day at a time. 

XOXO

B.



Snapchat: Barbaraoslo

No comments:

Post a Comment