Thursday, March 10, 2016

In my Shower... and Other Hair Care Products

Hello guys!
Today I want to share with you the hair products I use for healthy and strong hair :)

Like a lot of you, I have been trying many different products among the years, but these are the ones I swear by now.

Last year I discovered Korres Hair line products and I love them. 
The ones I am using now is Almond and linseed shampoo and Sunflower & mountain tea. The conditioner is also Almond and linseed.
(They smell so good)






I try to apply a mask at least twice a week.
I bought the one from Pantene in my trip to Tenerife. It was really cheap and it leaves my hair smooth and hydrated.

I love the hair mask from Moroccan Oil
This one is enriched with argan oil and it smells so good too!

I use my Elixir from Kerastase on the hair ends before bed 
and the days when my hair gets a bit static from wool sweaters or so.

I use my shampoo BC Bonacure from Schwarzkopf Professional from time to time. 
This one cleanses my scalp deeply from the use of sprays, dry shampoo and other hair products.

My Batiste Dry Shampoo is a lifesaver,
it gives volume and is amazing to wear when I don't have half an hour to fix my hair. 

Joico Dry oil Spray is perfect to make your hair shine... the perfect last touch :D





Hope you like this post guys!
Have a nice day :)

XOXO

B.








No comments:

Post a Comment