Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Barcelona and Málaga: a wonderful escape

Hello guys!

Two months ago I realized that I couldn't keep waiting for the summer to come to me 
so I decided to travel to Spain and meet the summer there :)

I left a cold and rainy Oslo and it´s 13 degrees....





... And met a beautiful and sunny Barcelona :D





I stayed at Catalonia Eixample 1864
I chose this hotel because it is really close to Passeig de Gràcia and most of the designer stores that Barcelona has to offer... 
and also because of the amazing swimming pool they have on the roof!!




I had a blast...




And then I took a trip to Málaga and I stayed at my 




Last year I was at this same hotel and I fell in love with it.
They have also a very chill swimming pool on the roof and they make excellent cocktail drinks.

Yellow bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses from Ray-ban



I am a big fan of a good piña colada ;)





Enjoying my time in Málaga and trying a cool snapchat filter :P


Good morning Málaga!



 Tapas is a must when in Spain.



 And then was time to fly back home to my loved ones :)


Hope you are having an amazing summer!

XOXO

B.





No comments:

Post a Comment